Updated: 1st Feb 2022
This page contains the latest updated information for the Euroasia Strings Competition 2022.
2022 Competition Period
- 1 – 31 July (11.59pm) – Application period for Preliminary Round
- Aug/Sept – Preliminary round assessments.
- By 15 Sept – Announcement of Finalists.
- Oct/Nov – Final Round (TBC).
2022 Competition format:
Preliminary Round: Video submission.
Final Round: Live, live-streamed, or video submission depending on the COVID-19 development at the time.
Format and details for final round will be announced at a later date.
The Categories offered in 2022 are the Solo – Open Category (for all ages and levels), the Solo – Young Artiste Category (Age 24 and under), the Solo – Young Artiste Junior Category (Age 14 and under), and the Ensemble Category.
Please click on the category for more details.
Exception to rule for live accompanist
With consideration to the limitations caused by potential lock-downs, participants may choose to record their performances live or with recorded (backing track/CD) accompaniment for the Preliminary Round submission.
Performances for the finals must be recorded with a live accompanist.
- Rules Addendum, Rules and Regulations
- Guideline on repertoire selection
- Video Submission Guideline (Please read and prepare your video accordingly).
- Online Registration Procedure (Please read the guidelines carefully).
- Certificate and Prizes
- Digital Certificates
- Adjudicators’ Comments and a Personalised Report Card