This page contains supplemental rules, in addition to the standard Rules & Regulations for the competition.
- Ensure you read, understand and follow the Video Submission Guideline.
- Where repertoire choice or other submission requirements are not met, the candidate may be disqualified. Please refer to the Guideline for repertoire selection.
- Performances with backing track / CD accompaniment are ONLY accepted for the Preliminary Round submission.
Delivery of Certificates, Medals/Trophies/Mementos :
- The Certificate, Silver/Bronze Medals and/or Mementos will be sent out at the end of the competition period.
- Preliminary Round Medals and Certificates for Gold Prize recipients are to be collected during the liveFinal Round.
- Euroasia shall not be held responsible for failed deliveries or parcels lost.
- Included for Peninsular Malaysia.
- Shipping fees** for Sabah/Sarawak – RM30.
- International shipping fees* are chargeable by Zone. Please click HERE for more information.
*Please take note that shipping fees are non-refundable.
**Shipping fee is waived for registrations made via our regional representatives. Click HERE for the list of Euroasia representatives.
Administration Fee for Final Round
Registration for the Final Round will incur an RM100 administration fee as follows:
- Open Categories: RM100
- Young Artiste and Young Artiste Junior Categories: RM150
- Ensemble Categories: RM150